Thursday, June 2, 2011

Joe Hisaishi ; Music

I've been listen to wonderful songs lately. They're from Joe Hisashi, you may not know him, but he makes a lot of music for Studio Ghibli. They are all so wonderful. I remember one of the movies I first watched, Spirited away. It's wonderful, no matter how many times I watch it, it's never boring. Here are some songs.
; u ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ni1sVCgEk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5tTiYT1cgU&feature=related

It brings back memories for me. -nods- For those who don't know Studio Ghibli, it's the people that made My Neighbor Totoro (if you know Wynter). Oh! I just watched Totoro a few days ago, it's really cute! > u <
My brother thought it would be boring, but in the end he watched it all with me. (The movie finished at 12, and it was a school day too! Whoops!)

For those who never watched any of these movies, I suggest you watch them! (I've watched 7 out of all of them so far)


Once you do something, you never forget. Even if you can't remember. 
                                                                                     -Spirited Away

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love those songs! I watched Spirited Away when I was little and I found it really scary especially when the parents turned into pigs. :( Totoro is awesome! The best anime I've watched. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? When I was little I found it was scary and cool how they turned into pigs. ;D Spirited Away is one of the best movies I've watched. I know far too much anime and manga for me too choose which one is best though. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya. Lol, I still find it pretty scary when they turn into pigs; but it was a good anime film. ;) My favourite film is Avatar, I love the music. ;) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Y) I've never watched Avatar. 8) (Well I've never went to the cinemas before, is it fun?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avatar is awesome. Ya, the cinemas are fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!