Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally~!

Sorry for the awfully long wait, but I finally found time to post the pictures up! (Colouring it digitally would be too hard so it's traditional)

Anna:                                                                         
I tried to experiment with the hair. I tried to make it layered, it turned out nice! :3
















Wynter:

Sorry that it's not full body. :P I was a bit busy so yeah. :L
















And I'm just bored so here! This is my homework book. It looked boring so I re-edited it. (All I know is too draw TT . TT )

Oh, also THANKS A LOT DAY DREAMERS HIDEOUT! I'm really honoured to be given an award! Thanks again! ^^

Oh yeah, Rosie you haven't been replying on email so please comment here if you've got the code yet. :3








Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. omg Thank you so much Hamta! I will make you one too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay! You don't have too if your busy! :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hair is really pretty in the first img!:3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wynter Chan will not sign in........O_O....June 2, 2011 at 12:58 PM

    YOU ARE SUCH AMAZING ARTIST *gasp with lovely*
    Awww thank you for features me, neh~! ♥
    ^o^
    I like how I have straight bangs; it is nice change because most of the time my bangs cover one half of my face ○(>w<)○

    www.AdorableeCute.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. drend: Thank you! I really liked it too! I modeled it after my friend. X3

    Wynter: I'm still improving and finding my own style, but thank you! Your welcome~ I really like drawing straight bangs when I draw manga girls, I don't know why. > <

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lov them all (the first is my fav

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!