Monday, May 16, 2011

So lazy~

I'm so lazy. o 3 o I think of something to post, but I save it for later, then I forget the idea. LOL I've changed my blog a bit. Well it's more like just reorganizing stuff. I really have nothing to say. . .

Status:
Homework pile: 7 days worth of chinese homework, apparently really hard school homework (didnt even look at), and finished all tudor homework. (NO ESSAY THIS WEEEK!)

Complaints: Netball coach for district sports. JUST HORRIBLE. Talks for over half of the netball practice time which is only half an hour. TT . TT

Manga: Currently out of them to read.

School: Going fine. Everything is easy so far. NOT COUNTING CHINESE. (Seriously, I suck at chinese. Despite learning it for 9 years)

ATTENTIONN! Who wants a free drawing? LOL Comment on this with the word 'supercell' and the first one gets it! XD

It will be a full body shot, NO BOYYSSSS, only girls. LOL You may request for hairstyle. Pose requests are not available.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. supercell lol. ;) Thanx for putting my button on your sidebar! :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine aka Hamtarofan01 just not signed in.May 16, 2011 at 8:53 PM

    Anna got it~ LOOOL Your welcome! All your buttons were so cute. TT U TT It was hard to choose which one. LOL Soo, do you have any requests? Or not? :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPERCELL

    lol might as well try it >w<
    ~Also thank you muchly for puts my button upon your sidebar, neh ~~♥♥
    I put your link on mine♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wynter: :L Since I'm in a uber gooood mood I guess I can draw two! 8) Also thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristina! You have a nice blog too! Look's very pretty! X3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!