Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I feel so horrible, I can really die right now.

Warning: I am REALLY unhappy right now.

OKAY, SO FIRSTLY THE WORK A DID ON SAI THAT TOOK AGES DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT INTO THE COMPETITION. GREAT. NOW TODAY AT MATHS I WAS REALLY DIZZY AND HAD TO DO THIS QUIZ. WE HAVENT EVEN FINISHED CORRECTING AND I'VE GOT OVER 5 WRONG? GRETA. AND THEY WERE ALL STUPID MISTAKES TOO. I'M SO HAPPY. NOW THE APPLICATION I SENT INTO FOR THE GOURP ON DA, YOUR DRAWING HAS TO BE DETAILED. I USE A MOUSE. SO ITS GONNA BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY GET IN NOW. DOES THE WORLD HATE ME TODAY? WHAT DID I DO WRONG? WHYYY? I can really just die now. REALLY.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that really sucks. Sorry about all that. I really am. :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need t be. TT . TT I'm a bit better, but I'm not completely happy. I tried to add more details in shading but it's not really the best snce i can't changed the line art to nice smooth streaks and lines like tablet's can do.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!