Thursday, April 21, 2011

Er, random?

I'm really bored so I've decided to show you my student diary. 8)




















It looked really plain at first, so I decorated it!

Can you guys sport something wrong with one of the pictures?
o 3 o The first one to find it gets a free drawings! XD (Oh, dws I already fixed the mistake, but in the photo it's still there. LOL)

 Oh, I had cut my hair shorter too! It's a little shorter that my shoulders. I like short hair. I looked at one of my old photos. My hair used to be so long. o__o

EDIT: THE second picture was only supposed to be on for a little bit of time. 8) Since it's a dangerous for me to leave my full name there, I was only planning to put it on for a few days. 8)
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. The date? On the notebook's cover? Um, that's all that I can think of...

    I LOVE your student notebook, it's SO cute! If you don't mind me asking, how'd you decorate it like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The date was added on like from the camera. I don't put dates on diaries. LOL It was an old photo. :L

    I used paper, and I looked at patterns from the computer and decided polka dots, so I traced it so I'd be neat. Then I slowly coloured it. I cut it out and I wanted to make in 3 so I added another layer. 8) The inside is self explanatory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's what I meant, I was just saying where it is on the picture.

    Did you do the rainbow paint-type thing, as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, that was already on the design for the cover. :L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? That's a pretty awesome notebook, then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Funny...I have the exact same student diary as you
    Love hamtaro! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!