Wednesday, April 20, 2011

-Sigh- Fake profiles.

Have you ever wondered, do people ever put fake profiles of themselves on? Making yourself seem all sweet, and nice to get heaps of followers. We're too young to get involved too much in the internet. Hello~? Ever thought of the dangers? .___.

Well stuff it. Who cares. I don't 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgytbu4cZOs&feature=related
Listen! ^^^ The song is really cute. > u <

I SHALL UPDATE WITH MORE DRAWINGS! CHA CHHAA~

Actually I'll just put one. LOL Check my deviantart if you want to see more. :L Wel I gotta go! Time to read and do my hellish chinese homework. TT . TT I'LL TRY TO MAKEE IT OUTT ALIVEEEEEE! BYEEE

EDIT: Vote at the poll at the bottom pleaaase. 8) 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cool drawing! Ya, I agree, there's people out there with fake profiles and stuff..it's so freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know D8 Oh, by the way Anna, I see you seem to be drawing stuff now! Why don't you donwload the program called paint tool sai? It's paint but a MUCCH better version of it! It's a bit confusing but I can help you on how to use it if you want. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try Paint Tool Sai! ...but is it for Mac computers? If I can use it on my family's mac computer then I'd love to use it for my daily comics. :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I'm not sure. I think it works for everything. o__o Oh wait I think it might work! Usually paint tool sai is for tablet users, but mouse users can use it too! Theres like a vecotr layer with something called curve and every time you click it makes a line there and you can edit it to make it smoother etc. It's very useful for drawing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!