Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dear Alyssa,

I understand. Your having problems right now aren't you? I get the feeling of being frustrated because I've had thoughts like you many times before. I need you to know this. Having a lot of 'followers' and everything isn't the most important thing of all. You've just started blogger and doesn't mean you can be famous straight away. I've had this blog for 3 years now. (And look how many followers I've got :L) Were still young, were not even adults yet. You don't need to take these things seriously.

I've got problems with people who is like (this is on tumblr btw) 'Oh follow me and I'll follow back' Then they get heaps of followers and show off. I don't get it. The point of this is to have fun. Not a popularity contest. I don't really get whats happening, but you should calm down first. Fighting over minor problems like this is a waste of time.

I hope you feel better!

EDIT: (Sorry I know this post is supposed to be about Alyssa but I also have something else to say)
Hey,Rosie,which is your main blog? I want to talk to you about something, but you have so much blogs I don't know which one you update. D8< I forgot what I was about to say now. -dies-
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Sorry Christine, I'm actually in the process of deleting all my other blogs XD
    My main blog is unordinaryimagination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am, Christine. It's not that I want more followers, I just want more friends. I've lost so many recently (Wynter, Isabel, and my BFF, Savanna+). I only have two friends, but one of them moved (Savanna).

    I'm not sure if you know this, but the kind of person you just described is Wynter. Yeah, you might be shocked, but that's who she is.

    Thanks, Christine! I really hope YOU see me as a friend. I'm not sure if Anna and Rosie are my friends since they're friends with Wynter.

    Signed with a heart,

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I can't make more friends since we might move in four months to another state.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hamtarofan01/Christine NOT BOTHERED TO SIGN INNN~March 6, 2011 at 8:39 PM

    Alyssa: Then just try your best! It's easy to make friends. Just open up to them. ^^ Er.. I'm friends with Wynter too? LOL Just because I'm friends with Wynter doesn't mean I can't make more friends.

    Rosie: Kayyy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa~ Naww, of course you're my friend. Just because I'm friends with Wynter doesn't mean you can't be my friend too. There was a certain girl (I'm not going to say her name in case she has blogger...) who EVERY grade 6 girl (there were only eight of us, the rest were boys) except me and one other girl were holding a grudge against. I'm not a grudgy person and I had long ago forgiven her, and although I was friends with her it didn't stop me being friends with the people who hated her (although they all thought I was a bit weird). So yeah. That's my little pearl of wisdom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, thanks, Rosie and Christine! You guys rock!

    Christine- I was just saying that Wynter is the kind of person you described. Oh, and I can't make more friends. We might move to Washington in four months. If we end up moving and I made more friends here, I would have to leave a whole lot more friends than I would without making more friends. BUT, if we don't move and I make more friends, I'll have more friends and I'll be happy...

    EVERYONE- Hey! OK, I might move in four months, but I'm really lonely right now. People keep on saying "Make more friends." well, I can't make more friends because we might move. So, has anyone been in that or a similar situation?

    Thanks,

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and good! I wasn't sure if you were my friend (Rosie) because you're friends with Wynter...

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I had a best friend in prep but she moved in Year 2... Now I've got heaps of friends. (Nearly all the 5/6's) So I've really got not much experience..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Christine!

    So, I'm assuming you're ten, am I correct? I'm pretty sure you know this, but I'm ten.

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already replied to that question. I am turning 12. ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so not good at replying on time!

    Sorry, I didn't see your previous comment/post, I'm not really good at remembering...

    Well, happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!