Saturday, March 5, 2011

I feel really close to closing this blog again. ^^'

I have a reason for this. After I get my answer, I shall stop everything. Because I really treasure this blog, you know? It was really one of my first experiences on the internet. But now I have nothing to write about. I don't want to write about childish stuff. Nor I'm not old enough to have a real or 'creative' blog where people would be interested in.

I really love all of your blogs. But don't worry, I'll drop by to see you! I may not delete it. Since I do have a few stuff to do here. Either make it just a diary or I can make it my doodle blog.  Though my life is kinda boring and I had really take drawing seriously. (Sports is my hobby more then drawing)

Uh, yeah! But you don't need to tell me not to delete this blog. ^^' (Yes, whats wrong with me. Deleting, opening it again and deleting again. =.=')
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. 'Nor I'm not old enough to have a real or 'creative' blog where people would be interested in.'

    You've got a creative blog! I visit your blog everyday to read your posts. Maybe you could post all your chibi/anime drawings on here and people can post their ratings about your drawings. I think you should really keep this blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa: What are you talking about? You've been commenting and I've been replying unless it's an old post and I haven't checked it yet. ^^'

    Anna: Thanks, but I mean like I'm not old enough. (Personally I'm WAYYY to young for the internet.) I can't do a lot of things I want to yet. Thats what I mean by not old enough. Plus I need my parent approval, WHICH Asian parents don't like doing these stuff, so its hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Christine, you know I'm lonely! I didn't mean to post that, I'll delete it. Sorry!

    PS- you helped me, I feel less lonely, but I'm still lonely.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!