Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meh ghost is backs. LOL

SORRY~! I got too lazy to ever make a new posts. (My blog is useless here. LOL) (Anyone remember Navroop? Next post I'll be posting a message from her. C': )

Anywayyysss, what have I been doing lately?

Nothing much since it's the holidays. I've been re watching endings of good old games. (Kingdom Hearts, The World ends with you? Anyone? I guessed no one would know. ; u ; ) Then I've been watching dances to Japanese songs. Don't worry though, I will save you from the spamming of links.

My friends birthday is coming up~! 3 of my friends are dancing SNSD (Korean pop) for her birthday. (Including the birthday girl herself) And I have this other friend who's good at dancing to songs too. Then I suddenly felt reaaalllyy left out so now I'm gonna learn the dance to a Japanese song. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0eY5zbrxaM&feature=related
W-w-wait! Just watch that! Starting from 2:51 to 2:59. Isn't the weird thing they're doing cool as? * o * I want to learn that, but it's too hard. -forever sucks at dancing-

I've been getting heaps of anon's these days. -feels insecure- I'm gonna start deleting my photos since I looked weird in all of them. Message to anons: Thank you for making my days here more interesting! ; u ; Don't tell me if your all 1 person, I'll keep believing in my fantasy LOL (To anyone who understood that.)

Anyone seen my new drawings? I've been getting better, but I still can't draw huge or they look stuffed, and my heads are still too big! I guess I'll have to keep on trying~!

Pewpewpew~! Did I tell you I got into choir? Wait. I think I did. -doublechecks- ANYWAYS, I JUST GOT IN. xD That's all. LOL Can you flick your pen with your hannd? I can. C:< I'm getting good at it. Heehee. I can only flick once then stop, BUT OMG MY BROTHER. HE FLICKS ONCE AND IT JUST CONTINUES TURNING AND TURNING BY ITSELF. ; A ; -so pro-

Anyways, I think this is the end of this post! Bye byes~! Oh, and my signature disappeared if you noticed. Thats because the codes weren't working normally. (I couldn't write on top of the sig, so at the end the signature is at the bottom) So in the end I just decided to take out the code for this post. -3-

6 comments:

  1. congrats for getting into choir! Oh, and that's a really cute japanese song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd drop a line to keep you're day interesting - HAHA! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey christine im coolguy2067 from the awesome blog trouble-coolguy2067.blogger.com hey i'd like for your guys to check out my blog and my friends Victoria's @ awesome1.weebly.com thnx!
    P.S lets get to know each other better send me a message to my blog for more info P>P>
    p.P.S im not a molestar or anything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine please post again! I am missing your posts. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHRISTINE!! Your Tumblr is so beautiful, just thought I'd tell you! It's lovely! :D :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!