Saturday, August 6, 2011

Finally bothered to make a post!

So much to tell, but yet so lazy to write it all!  >  <

Anyways, firstly, did I tell you about the school concert? Maybe I did, I dunno. Welll the first dance we have to dance is Thriller! The steps are easy, but I don't seem to be a good zombie. The secondd dance we have to learn is, Men in Black! The dance steps are hard for a lot of people, but for some reason, the dance is sooo easy for me! It's really fast though, but repetitive!

I got a hair cut last week! (Yes, last week. This is old news. LOL) If you didn't know, I usually have my mum just cut my hair straight, so it was thick and boring. Then one day, I went to the shops to cut my hair! I can't believe how much they layered it! It's sooooooo light compared to beforee! I'll show you a picture later! (It's on my brothers laptop, not here.)

I found good books! I'm so satisfied this year! Last year I read waay more less since I had nothing to read! Buuuut, this year is like a gold strike! SO MUCH GOOD BOOKS TO READ. -CRIES- I recently read The Ruby Talisman. It's really good, and it's second of a series of books about using jewelry to time travel! My friends also read it and they are looking allll over the library to find the first book, but apparently the librarian lost it! (Whoops!) Then I looked at the preview of the first book (it was at the back of The Ruby Talisman ) and after a lonnngg harddd stareee, I realised I had read it ages ago! (And never even realised it! LOL) My friends were so jealous since I read it before the librarian lost it! Lucky me~!

Our school is also holding a school choir! I'm not too interested in singing in front of people, but since it's my last year in Primary, me and my friend decided to have a go! Until we found out there would be, auditions!!! Soo, me, my best friend, and my other friend decided to sing the same song. (Solos = No way ) The song we're singing is 'Jar of hearts'~! We are only singing up to the first chorus. (short sharp and simple!)

Anyways, recently drew a nice detailed drawing, a few more chibi's, and also started a memo! (Wae am I so late at these stuff?)  Sorry for the lonnnggg post. I salute you if you ever did finish this whole thing! Bye byess!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thriller? Cool! I luv that song. :) I used to get zoo freaked out by the song and especially the music video.

    My rock band at school might do jar of hearts for a song but we are not sure yet, but I wanna do something like Firework or Baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wait, I might suggest Superbass by Nicki Minaj for the rock band. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christinnee~ (Not logged on. = 3 =)August 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM

    I get freaked out by the video too!

    Ohh your school has a rock band?! Thats cool! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahas, I love Thriller XD XD

    Anna~ I HATE Firework and Baby~~ x.X
    ONE DAY INDIE MUSIC WILL RULE THE WORLD!!... But then it won't be Indie anymore cause Indie is short for Individual... :P :P Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated baby to start with but in rock band it sounds better than JB's version. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christinnee~ (Not logged on. = 3 =)August 8, 2011 at 4:16 PM

    I actually like Fireworks quite a bit! (It's love will never match with my love for Kpop and Jpop though.)
    I don't like Baby too much though. It's a bit repetitive, but I've gone past being a hater or what-so-ever. I just respect the people who like his song and who doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna~ Yeah we do it in Music as well and it actually sounds even worse cause the music's too loud, so the singers try to sing louder, and they just end up shouting and it sounds terrible >.<
    I play the guitar and sometimes the drums.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!