Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pray for Japan!

I really hope Japan (including other countries) will be safe. I heard that there has been earthquakes, then tsunami's made by earthquakes. Then a volcano interruption, and a nuclear plant bombing up which might cause acid rain!!! All these string of events are really sad. I hope to support them and try to help them in some way.

Luckily I am a student council representative. I want to bring up the subject of raising money for Japan and other countries. Our school is good raising money, (we've raised over 500 for many different purposes) and help them in some way.

Hopefully everyone with stay safe no matter where you are!
Photobucket 

8 comments:

  1. I have no religion, but I'll still pray! I hope everyone and everything will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa~ My family is Jehovah's Witness.. Oh, and I like your picture, by the way XD

    Christine~ Yah.. I have been feeling bad for Japan all day; and I keep not being able to sleep and waking up at odd times worrying about the Nuclear Power Plant and the Volcano in Hiroshima and Sendai, where the tsunami hit and everything else..
    ..but, the Japanese are intrepid people; I'm sure they'll be okay! (^.-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa: When I meant pray I mean hope but still doesn't matter. :L It doesn't matter if you have a religion or not. ;D

    Rosie: Yeah, I reblogged on tumblr sending messages, that people in Japan need to be careful just in case of acid rain. ;___;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine- Oh... sorry!

    Rosie- lol, thanks! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya...poor Japan. Some people think that the NZ Christchurch earthquake could've triggered Japan's quake.

    btw I've changed my blog URL

    http://thecuddlyhedgehog.blogspot.com/

    It might turn out to be a different name yet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna: O: All these events are too sad. TT ^ TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥♥♥
    I know.....my poor people :(

    I made a post on Japan too ~~

    http://alittlelopside.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-want-to-tell-you-that-i-love-you-so.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!