Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Haven't updated in soo long.

-complaining mood- Wae is my blog so boringgg? ; u ; I'll forever stay the boring blog. ;D Life is boring these days. -sad- Were gonna have dance lessons for the school concert this year. TT . TT It's tomorrow too. IF you didn't know, I haaatte dancing! I suck so much! >  < Tell me to dance and I'll dance like a robot for you. ;P

We had to write stories. MINE IS ABOUT WITCHES! That's all. LOL Nexxxt subjectttt.

I just wanted to share some lyrics from this game. The song is really nice. (The Japanese version is sung in english, but the english version's lyrics are different. I'll give you the english version.)

Make my wish come true, let darkness fade to light
Show me there's still hope, show me it's not over
Battles we can win, our struggle lies within
Will we live to greet the dawn?
Love will not leave you, hate will not heal you
Promise me one day that peace shall reign

Okies~ Bye for now!

EDIT:
Here is just some drawings. (Well very old ones from this year! I haven't updated Sketch Dump in so long. ;P These aren't actually new. There quite old. LOL My newest one shall be put on deviantart. Not here. -Too lazy-)



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I don't think your blog is boring! I love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a good dancer, either, but I dance. All. The. Time. I also embarrass myself. All. The. Time. Embarrassment and improvement go hand in hand when it comes to dancing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice drawings! I like the 2nd one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christinnee~ (Not logged on. = 3 =)July 22, 2011 at 10:17 PM

    Pandi: Aha, thanks a lot. (: sdidvfjifjf -high five we both suck at dancing-

    Anna: I do too! It's a famous character called Hatsune Miku from a Japanese singing program/thingy. xD

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd ♥ it if you commented!